Do you need a new approach to generating revenue? Do you have a program that you want to continue after your grant runs out? Then business planning may be the answer. This 45-minute module will help you understand the basics of business planning and determine if writing a business plan is appropriate for your public health program.
After completing this module, participants should be able to:
- Describe the parts of a business plan.
- Explain how business planning can be helpful for a public health agency or non-profit organization.
- Describe the function of business planning.
- Identify when it is appropriate to do a business plan
- The primary audience is managers in local health departments.
- This HTML-based online module has interactive exercises (Flash-based) and should take approximately 45 minutes to complete.