Do you find yourself struggling to communicate your public health message? This self-paced, interactive module is designed for public health professionals, especially those responsible for implementing environmental health programs. It introduces key communication strategies to help field workers successfully educate the public about environmental public health issues, communicate important environmental health information to diverse audiences, resolve conflicts, and market the value of environmental public health activities to clients and the public.
- Summarize the five components of the communication process
- Describe three skills important for effectively educating the public about environmental public health issues
- Explain four skills for communicating information to a variety of audiences
- Describe five key skills that are necessary for facilitating the resolution of job-related communication conflicts
- Explain four strategies that are important for marketing the value of environmental public health activities to clients and the public