- This event has passed.
Expand Your Research Impact Services
January 28, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Research impact services are in-demand. If you are considering expanding your library bibliometric services, this webinar will show you how to make clear, informed plans to move forward. You’ll learn how you can use role descriptions–educator, data manager, analyst, and strategist–to anchor your plans, especially plans for staff development. You’ll learn about the knowledge and skills needed to provide services in each role, resources available for gaining those skills, and examples of how these skills are applied in real-world scenarios.
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify and describe the roles for librarians in research impact services
- Describe the knowledge and skills necessary to perform each role
- Identify learning resources available to gain those skills
- Describe how these skills are used in the delivery of research impact services
- Use the roles framework to guide the expansion of research impact services
All librarians and other health information professionals interested in developing or expanding their institution’s research impact services.