- This event has passed.
log-in2learn: COVID-19: Where are we and where are we going?
May 5, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Step 1: Register for webinar here
Step 2: Join Webinar – Zoom link and call-in Information will be shared the morning of the webinar
- List key milestones in the spread of COVID-19
- Identify where New York City/NYS is in relation to the Whitehouse’s Guidelines for Opening Up America Again
- Describe what is being forecast for the next 6 months in relation to COVID-19
- Key Milestones in the Spread of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- What 5 Coronavirus Models Say the Next Month Will Look Like
This program has been approved for 1.0 Category I Continuing Education Credit for CHES/MCHES by the Rutgers School of Public Health. The Rutgers School of Public Health is a certified CHES/MCHES provider by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
This program has been approved for 1.0 Certified in Public Health (CPH) credit by the Region 2 Public Health Training Center. The Region 2 Public Health Training Center is a certified CPH provider by the National Board of Public Health Examiners.