- This event has passed.
log-in2learn: COVID19: Using a Health Equity and Human Rights Lens to Protect Vulnerable Populations during this Pandemic and Beyond
April 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Discuss why COVID-19 is a health equity issue
- Identify key principles of the health equity and humans rights framework to protect vulnerable and marginalized populations during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Describe the Role of Community Engagement and Advocacy during this pandemic and beyond
- List sample strategies for transformative and long-lasting change
- Health Justice Strategies To Combat COVID-19: Protecting Vulnerable Communities During A Pandemic
- COVID-19 IS A HEALTH EQUITY ISSUE
Step 1: Register for the webinar here.
Step 2: Zoom link to join webinar will be shared via email tomorrow morning.
This program has been approved for 1.0 Category I Continuing Education Credit for CHES/MCHES by the Rutgers School of Public Health. The Rutgers School of Public Health is a certified CHES/MCHES provider by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
This program has been approved for 1.0 Certified in Public Health (CPH) credit by the Region 2 Public Health Training Center. The Region 2 Public Health Training Center is a certified CPH provider by the National Board of Public Health Examiners.