- This event has passed.
Reimagined In America Webinar
June 4, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
On June 4th, we’ll be discussing what U.S. communities can learn from cities and countries around the world, like Scotland and Bhutan, that are reorienting policies, programs and budgets to put the well-being of people and the planet at the center of all decisions.
Join us to learn:
- How to shift to a well-being approach in your community
- What a well-being approach means for equity
- How a well-being approach has informed COVID-19 response
Learn more and register here.
- Karabi Acharya, director, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Lisa Parson, project manager, The Wellbeing Project—City of Santa Monica
- Katherine Trebeck, policy & influencing lead, Wellbeing Economy Alliance
Learn more now about this topic: Advancing Well-Being in an Inequitable World