- This event has passed.
Webinar: Accreditation Immersion: Understanding the Nuts and Bolts of Public Health Accreditation Standards & Measures
August 31, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Are you interested in learning all about Public Health Accreditation? The National Partnership for Action, National Indian Health Board, the Public Health Accreditation Board and Association of State and Territorial Health Officials are co-hosting a two-part webinar series on Public Health Accreditation.
Primary Audience: Tribal Public Health Departments (all Public Health stakeholders welcome)
Webinar Series Learning Objectives
Participants will learn about:
- The basics of the public health accreditation process – Accreditation Primer Webinar
- Challenges that tribes experience with public health accreditation – Accreditation Primer Webinar
- The prerequisites and domains of public health accreditation – Accreditation Immersion Webinar
- The tribal perspective on the role of policy in public health accreditation – Accreditation Immersion Webinar
- Robin Wilcox, M.P.A., Chief Program Officer, Public Health Accreditation Board
- Robert Foley, M.Ed., Deputy Director of Public Health Programs and Policy and Temporary Acting Department Director, National Indian Health Board
- Cathy Abramson, Tribal Council Member, Sault St. Marie, Tribe of Chippewa Indians